2015 International lonestar Throttle Position Sensor
04-17-2021, (Subject: 2015 International lonestar Throttle Position Sensor ) 
2015 International lonestar Throttle Position Sensor
Hello everyone, Here is a real curveball for all of you! I have a 2015 International lonestar Cummins ISX 15. I recently picked up a load, drove about 500 miles into no man's land when my truck decided to go into idle mode from 70mph. I was able to limp it to a one horse truck stop. There was a small shop there. We put JPRO on it and it read throttle position sensor code erratic voltage ect. I replaced the TPS assembly then tried to clear the code but it would not clear. I spent 2 days ripping apart my dash and checking all wires to the ecm. Did not see anything suspicious . I then pulled the magic plug, thinking it was something wrong with the EGR, sensors ect. Still no results. My truck is still in a derate mode. I plugged the magic sensor back in, and the truck tried to do a regen. About 5 minutes into the regen, I get the big red stop engine light. This keeps on canceling out my regens. I pull the magic plug again and I still get a red stop engine light but it is now intermittently on and off. I also had 30 inactive codes for crankcase pressure sensor reading erratic. I changed out my NOx sensors and IMAP sensor and crank case filter and sensor with still no results. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
2015 International lonestar Throttle Position Sensor - NvrCtchAbrk - 04-17-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.