Laptop for insite
04-19-2021, (Subject: Laptop for insite ) 
Laptop for insite
I’m thinking about changing my laptop because it keeps freezing when I’m checking stuff what’s a good laptop and would I need a sign in password
replyreply
RE: Laptop for insite
a $300 dollar or so cheap laptop from wal-mart with win10 on it is all most ppl need for just insite/calterrmm.

if u think its just software issue, .... Why not just wpe the one you got, re-install winblows from scratch, and get rid of all the spyware, etc.. and make a fresh install?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JAsaro
(04-19-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  a $300 dollar or so cheap laptop from wal-mart with win10 on it is all most ppl need for just insite/calterrmm.

if u think its just software issue, .... Why not just wpe the one you got, re-install winblows from scratch, and get rid of all the spyware, etc.. and make a fresh install?

I did that before I installed the insite and it keeps doing the same thing
replyreply
I dont know what version of insite you have but I had a freezing problem when I 1st started using v7.6.2 I found the SP5 (Serivice pack 5) patch and it cured my freezing problem.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JAsaro

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.