Help please need a ECM for a 08 cm871 Mobile, Al
05-22-2021, (Subject: Help please need a ECM for a 08 cm871 Mobile, Al ) 
Help please need a ECM for a 08 cm871 Mobile, Al
If by any chance anyone has a good ECM for a 08 cummins isx cm871 anywhere near Mobile, AL, PLEASE msg me. I need to find one by Monday morning. Part number on mine is 3684275 Thank you.
replyreply
05-22-2021, (Subject: Help please need a ECM for a 08 cm871 Mobile, Al ) 
RE: Help please need a ECM for a 08 cm871 Mobile, Al
Instead of gambling with your money on a questionable quality ecm, that quite frankly, anyone could tell you that you damaged by installing it yourself.. and then refusing to give your money back when it does not work.. your best bet is to spend a few hundred bucks more and go get an ECM from a stealers$it... AND have that stealers$it pre-flash it with all your truck dash and other settings for that model/make truck... so that it is ready to simply hang on the side of the truck and run it without having to flash it yourself. - This is cheap insurance towards ensuring you don;t have a bum ecm when you get it into your hands... I have seen them bad right off the shelves on here before.

Get the truck to a running state, Let the steallers$it bench-flash it with the correct program and all dash and other settings for your VIN#, as cheap insurance. Get the stealer to set it up and get it back where all the truck and dash settings are all correct, ready to just hang on the engine and go.

Put the pre-flashed ecm back on and run the truck for at least 10 minutes with the replacement ecm on it. ... make sure everything works correctly.

- Last I spoke with you a year ago (you had texted and called me), you had a bad delete in that truck, and the idiot shop who did it had yanked off your EGR cooler and blocked coolant flow to #5 and #6 cylinders, and you ended up with a cracked head because of it.

./uploads/202105/post_2_1621705194_7078ed203f351299c84598f8b739b54c.jpg
./uploads/202105/post_2_1621705223_a577f7cb0deb89744a91c2523e09ff04.jpg

you never fixed your bad delete programming.

Some day maybe you will learn that it costs you way more to do things the wrong way than to take the time to do them right.

- Once you get the thing running for a good 10 minutes with the proper factory programming .. that is when you start seeking a proper solution towards de-mandate programming. - If you had done that a year ago by one of the people recommended on here, then you could have just simply had the file e-mailed to you and put in (most likely for free), but now your in a pickle because the shop your at wants to rape you for $1700+ just to flash it with a bad delete all over again.. JUST LIKE THE BAD DELETE YOU ALREADY HAD!.

STOP GIVING MONEY TO PLACES THAT DO BAD PROGRAMMING AND BAD DELETES!!!

- You aren't too far away from me (your in alabama)... Get yourself a rental car for the weekend. That would be a whole H#LL of a lot cheaper than getting raped by that bad delete shop.. and again ending up with bad programming.

If there is a way to yank your old ecm off, bring it by here.. we will hang it on my truck and see if it really is bad.

Go get a new ECM from the pete stealers$it here in atlanta area, have it PRE-FLASHED with all your truck program and all dash settings. i know they can do this, they have done it plenty of times for folks in the past. THEN stop by here, as my truck happens to be here this weekend. it also has a CM871 engine in it. We can hang that ecm on the side of my truck and put the correct ehemm "adjustments" in it. You can then take it back to your own truck and get it running without having to let the morons rape you and shove bad programming into your truck all over again.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.