Isx15 motor needs more get up and go
04-25-2021, (Subject: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go ) 
RE: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go
It was replaced with new parts before it came apart
replyreply
(04-25-2021 )Cornbreadtrucker Wrote:  It was replaced with new parts before it came apart

u sure it has less than 400k miles on it?.. if not then u need to replace its guts.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Yes has around 60,000 miles on new parts. They was nothing wrong with it when I had it taken apart and parts replaced. I did get registered with cummins insite and the motor is a isx15 450st.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
05-04-2021, (Subject: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go ) 
Just want to chime in, for the OP or anyone else reading. When talking about "load" we're referring to engine load, not cargo load. How hard the engine has to work. Yes, there is some correlation between the 2, but they are not the same thing. Just wanted to clarify that, as it's mentioned frequently here but with the assumption that everyone understands the terminology.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
05-15-2021, (Subject: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go ) 
I’ve tried to call the guy in griffin ga 3 different times he was supposed to call me back and didn’t is this the normal for him? Every time a lady answers the phone says he will call me back.
replyreply
05-15-2021, (Subject: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go ) 
(05-15-2021 )Cornbreadtrucker Wrote:  I’ve tried to call the guy in griffin ga 3 different times he was supposed to call me back and didn’t is this the normal for him? Every time a lady answers the phone says he will call me back.

maybe try to PM forum member 'running rough'?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-16-2021, (Subject: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go ) 
I got the same thing
replyreply
05-16-2021, (Subject: Isx15 motor needs more get up and go ) 
Me Hagg a busy guy, one of the very few shops that can successfully diagnose and repair an ISX motor along with being able to correctly tune one. Sad state of affairs, and true.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.