isx cm2250 enigne brake
04-29-2021, (Subject: isx cm2250 enigne brake ) 
RE: isx cm2250 enigne brake
engine brake arms should not be moving unless engine brake is ON... and they certainly should not be moving at idle.

are they moving when you unplug the engine brake harness?

BTW: a stuck engine brake solenoid will not cause the engine to not run.

Also, if it were hemogaring oil badly and would not stay running, there would be low oil pressure codes ... that or you would see the low oil pressure in the dash oil pressure gauge... hence my earlier question you did not answer... What is the oil pressure getting to?

"built 500 miles ago" -- very few shops any more are any good at rebuilding an ISX properly but that is a whole other subject.

some possibilities/guesses as to why it will not run...

- Any custom programming in it? (is it deleted)? ... If so, for all you know it could be in a shutdown condition and the fault codes blocked from showing up in the dash.

- Fuel pump is destroyed and unable to keep up with engine. Anyone pulled the head off the fuel pump and inspected the plungers, barrels, and cam in bottom of pump?

- Sucking air?.

- loosing power to the ecm?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
isx cm2250 enigne brake - hct5 - 04-29-2021,
RE: isx cm2250 enigne brake - Rawze - 04-29-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.