IInsite soft
05-04-2021, (Subject: IInsite soft ) 
IInsite soft
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I have a 2016 Prostar with ISX15 400 HP on it.
I do have the Nexiq USB 2 the original cable. Bought it 4-5 years ago.
From what I read so far on the forum an Insite 7.6.2 will work for my engine.
How to get the Insite software? I searched on Google and Ebay to download Insite 7.6.2 software but couldn't find anything. I saw a site {name removed: worst auto tuning site on the internet} but not sure if it's safe to download it from there.
Thanks for your help.
replyreply
05-05-2021, (Subject: IInsite soft ) 
RE: IInsite soft
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid25268

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ian2021
"{name removed: worst auto tuning site on the internet}"

lol. I know who that place is

Place you mentioned , if it ends in "auto" is one of the worse {rest of post deleted by Rawze}

User's Signature: my wisdom is small. my heart is big. my love for trucking is somewhere in between.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: ian2021
It ends in auto. Thanks for your reply. I'll do more research.

(05-05-2021 )MageRoyal Wrote:  "{name removed: worst auto tuning site on the internet}"

lol. I know who that place is

Place you mentioned , if it ends in "auto" is one of the worse {rest of post deleted by Rawze}
replyreply
Check out the link rawze posted. He mentions some better alternative sites. Not that I haven't got some stuff off the deleted site before but they really are a garbage forum.
replyreply
(05-05-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Check out the link rawze posted. He mentions some better alternative sites. Not that I haven't got some stuff off the deleted site before but they really are a garbage forum.
Most downloads have a surprise inside...and it usually isn't a cake!
replyreply
Nor is it ever a scantily clad dressed woman jumping out of a cake... I keep hoping for it but alas, it appears the creators of the surprises aren't in to sharing good times...
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.