45 seconds of confusion...
05-05-2021, (Subject: 45 seconds of confusion... ) 
RE: 45 seconds of confusion...
I am starting to think this guy does not own this truck... but is just a driver. His posts indirectly imply this heavily so far.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Volvo8873
05-06-2021, (Subject: 45 seconds of confusion... ) 
(05-05-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  I am starting to think this guy does not own this truck... but is just a driver. His posts indirectly imply this heavily so far.

Your right, I do not own the truck, and I'm not a driver, I'm a mechanic, and the more I read on here the more I realize I need to get these software setups that you guys have, I don't own the shop I work in and they won't buy Insite for me. So I'm stuck with a weird aftermarket program that works for getting codes and occasionally it'll let me do a cylinder cutout test. Even though they own 22 dump trucks and cement mixers, and all but 3 have Cummins engines. (I can't fix stupid) So I'll figure out how to get what I need for myself. Meanwhile, the owner of the truck showed up with 6 brand new Cummins injectors today, put them in, starts and runs just fine.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
05-06-2021, (Subject: 45 seconds of confusion... ) 
(05-06-2021 )Smokin64 Wrote:  
(05-05-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  I am starting to think this guy does not own this truck... but is just a driver. His posts indirectly imply this heavily so far.

Your right, I do not own the truck, and I'm not a driver, I'm a mechanic, and the more I read on here the more I realize I need to get these software setups that you guys have, I don't own the shop I work in and they won't buy Insite for me. So I'm stuck with a weird aftermarket program that works for getting codes and occasionally it'll let me do a cylinder cutout test. Even though they own 22 dump trucks and cement mixers, and all but 3 have Cummins engines. (I can't fix stupid) So I'll figure out how to get what I need for myself. Meanwhile, the owner of the truck showed up with 6 brand new Cummins injectors today, put them in, starts and runs just fine.

then don't fix what you don't have the tools for.. and tell the owner he's s$it outa luck unless he's willing to invest in doing things the right ways.... that is what i would tell them real fast.

you need proper equipment, tools, testing devices, and software to work on modern engines. Owner is too damn cheap to invest in these tools then tell them that they have your hands are tied behind your back.... so they should not expect you to pull miracles out from between your legs... you ain't got psychic powers.

Many of the truck owners on this forum don't have but only one truck... yet they got the tools and software to work on it with... myself included.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Chamberpains

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.