CEL after EGR tune up
05-08-2021, (Subject: CEL after EGR tune up ) 
RE: CEL after EGR tune up
So, I checked the onboard computer and it just says to connect service tool.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
This evening, I’ll try swapping the old sensors to see if anything turns out different. An investment into the diagnostic stuff will be made very soon for this issue and any other future issue.
replyreply
Any of these sensors connected to or have communication with the boost gauge? I have full power, but boost gauge is non responsive.
replyreply
05-09-2021, (Subject: CEL after EGR tune up ) 
Issue resolved. I tried to keep driving with the CEL light and no boost gauge. After a few hours, the regen light came on. It wouldn’t regen for anything. So, I took out the replacement IMAP sensor and put the original back in place. No more CEL, boost gauge working, and regen currently running. Must’ve got a bad IMAP sensor.

Thanks for the suggestions, tips, and help.
replyreply
(05-09-2021 )Lead_sled Wrote:  Issue resolved. I tried to keep driving with the CEL light and no boost gauge. After a few hours, the regen light came on. It wouldn’t regen for anything. So, I took out the replacement IMAP sensor and put the original back in place. No more CEL, boost gauge working, and regen currently running. Must’ve got a bad IMAP sensor.

Thanks for the suggestions, tips, and help.

did you put the right part# IMAP sensor in?
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...87#pid1087
and...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...40#pid1340

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Sure did. Checked first on quick serv. Then got a parts list from a local dealer. Then confirmed the part number on the original vs the replacement part. For a CM871.

Never mind the o-ring not being there.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
(05-09-2021 )Lead_sled Wrote:  Sure did. Checked first on quick serv. Then got a parts list from a local dealer. Then confirmed the part number on the original vs the replacement part. For a CM871.

Never mind the o-ring not being there.

Why is the o-ring missing?. I would have handed it back to them and demanded they get me one with an o-ring still on it.

ALWAYS inspect your parts before leaving the stealers%its counter.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
The o-ring split when I pulled it to put the original back in.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.