2350 - Help with stationary high load application
05-14-2021, (Subject: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application ) 
RE: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application
first of all... a red motor is not a yellow motor.. they are completely different beasts.

The Red engines will make every bit of what they are advertised to do ... so it is a matter of the correct application for them, the correct RPM range, and other factors.

You did not mention the RPM that these engines are turning under operarting load. This is very important.

You also did no mention what Insite or other software says about the throttle position, fuel flow, boost, load, rpm, etc. when operating, or anything else.

Also, what is the engine ser# (ESN#) and what is the program installed into them (assuming perhaps it is still factory programming at this time)?.

You also did not mention if these engine are alreay deleted (de-mandated)... as most all delete programs... especially out of that region you live in are beyond horrible and destructive for those red engines. your post implies they are not yet.. and this is likely good because you have mentioned the horrible suggestions of some of those shops who tell you garbatge like removing the VG turbo.. THAT IS A HORRIBLE THING TO DO TO AN ISX, ESPECIALLY A CM2350 .. PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!.. and anyone who would be quick to suggest it is an absolute engine killing idiot!

STOP listening to morons at those terrible shops your dealing with.. they likely also want several thousands of $$$ to rip you off in the process too.. they are out to take advantage of you, just like most of their other victims... and get real defensive when someone calls them out of their incompetence and bad practices.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application - Rawze - 05-14-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.