2350 - Help with stationary high load application
05-14-2021, (Subject: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application ) 
RE: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application
Thanks for the quick responses guys.

One of the ESNs: 80186307

These X15 units my question refers to are bone stock but operate in an offroad environment and de-mandating is acceptable.

The pump performance test I am quoting the HHP numbers from puts them at 1650 rpm, all things being equal. We cannot exceed 1650 rpm in the field as that is all our hydraulic system will happily accept over long periods of time.

I will work on getting Insite for real datalogging, but for the time being the remote throttle request is maxed and engine load will not go over about 90% on the in-dash readout. And for what it's worth they also will never exceed ~90% on that readout on the offroad movement from site to site.

The nature of the work is that we don't get to choose what RPM we work at, it is operation specific and we try our best using the Allison and 1:1/2:1 box to put the engine in the ideal operating window.

Given the constraints I am working with, I guess to be clear my goal is that I'd like to find the best tuner/shop out there to increase the performance (in the right way) across the entire RPM window.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application - CTS2021 - 05-14-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.