2350 - Help with stationary high load application
05-14-2021, (Subject: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application ) 
RE: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application
- Factory Program HD10400 is 100% compatible with that engine. It is advertised at 605-HP / 2050 Ft.lbs.

- Just have the engine flashed with this factory program. here is the profile of program HD10400 ...

./uploads/202105/post_2_1621023386_a93a35a6bcb55ea775f8dc0b96cbf9cd.png
(right click and choose "view Image" for a larger picture).

At 1650 RPM, it reaches 570HP output, and this is considerably higher than the HD100398 program at the same RPM.

Any stealers$it can flash this for ya, no need for anyone special if the thing is not deleted.

- Lastly... If your considering de-mandating it (delete) .. it is not a matter of "who's better than who" or "who's cheaper than who"... it is a matter of the fact that more than 99% of all de-mandate programming is absolutely horrible and with a high load application like your describing.. YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY DESTROY THAT ENGINE IN VERY SHORT ORDER if you get a bad delete program in it. Do not sday you were not properly warned... those shops where you live are absolutely horrible and the bigger the name on the building.. the more horrible they are.

BAD DELETE PROGRAMMING IS THE NORM, NOT THE EXCEPTION!!! ... Here is some reading for your education...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 - Help with stationary high load application - Rawze - 05-14-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.