SPN 641 FMI 9
05-23-2021, (Subject: SPN 641 FMI 9 ) 
RE: SPN 641 FMI 9
(05-23-2021 )billharkey Wrote:  For anyone interested, replaced actuator and that fixed it. Thanx for all that responded.

you still havent adressed the elefant in the room... THAT QUESTIONABLE DELETE PROGRAM!!!!

(05-15-2021 )billharkey Wrote:  ... had a delete done to it while it was in shop. Been running great so far.

Pull a copy of the program out of that ecm and e-amil it to me for a review.... That way you know exactly what you have, and stop risking a severely shortened engine life for a $40,000 commercial engine by an unknown delete program. "How it feels" to you has nothing do to with weather or not its eating its own guts out..... you cannot "feel" such things most of the time until it blows that head gasket.. or frets that liner.. or cracks that piston.

- You still are not out of the woods with it yet. You are driving it at your own (very expensive) peril otherwise.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
deleted
replyreply
(05-23-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(05-23-2021 )billharkey Wrote:  For anyone interested, replaced actuator and that fixed it. Thanx for all that responded.

you still havent adressed the elefant in the room... THAT QUESTIONABLE DELETE PROGRAM!!!!

(05-15-2021 )billharkey Wrote:  ... had a delete done to it while it was in shop. Been running great so far.

Pull a copy of the program out of that ecm and e-amil it to me for a review.... That way you know exactly what you have, and stop risking a severely shortened engine life for a $40,000 commercial engine by an unknown delete program. "How it feels" to you has nothing do to with weather or not its eating its own guts out..... you cannot "feel" such things most of the time until it blows that head gasket.. or frets that liner.. or cracks that piston.

- You still are not out of the woods with it yet. You are driving it at your own (very expensive) peril otherwise.

I am trying to get a copy of it. I will forward to you when I get it. Thank you.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.