Paccar ESA chassis file
12-19-2023, (Subject: Paccar ESA chassis file ) 
Paccar ESA chassis file
Hello everyone! Having a hard time with paccar ESA. Just trying to get a boost gauge enabled and when I'm going to program it, it says I don't have a chassis file with my chassis number. It didn't have a factory one, so I bought a used one from a wrecked truck, I just need to get it enabled, and this is holding me up. Now what do I do? Thank you!
replyreply
12-20-2023, (Subject: Paccar ESA chassis file ) 
RE: Paccar ESA chassis file
You might have to move the files into the proper folder. Once in, I'm under the assumption you would just have to activate it in the parameters more so than a total reflash.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: trahrens
You wont need a file from another truck, if it needs an update prior to programing you'll need the SW file for your truck or if ESA is too old it wont connect fully to program.
Otherwise set the boost gauge to either virtual or multiplexed option. If it wont program cause of a vin error switch the vin to engine serial top left of the screen, confirm and program. you'll see the vin pop up when you do that, sometimes manual input is needed.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: trahrens
(12-20-2023 )windowrattler Wrote:  You might have to move the files into the proper folder. Once in, I'm under the assumption you would just have to activate it in the parameters more so than a total reflash.

Okay, thanks for the help!! Which files to what folder? I'm stupid at this stuff
replyreply
(12-20-2023 )Colter Wrote:  You wont need a file from another truck, if it needs an update prior to programing you'll need the SW file for your truck or if ESA is too old it wont connect fully to program.
Otherwise set the boost gauge to either virtual or multiplexed option. If it wont program cause of a vin error switch the vin to engine serial top left of the screen, confirm and program. you'll see the vin pop up when you do that, sometimes manual input is needed.

You guys are awesome! It's the 2023 version of ESA, but the truck is a 2009 model. I'll try what you said, stay tuned. Thanks again for your help!
replyreply
(12-20-2023 )trahrens Wrote:  Okay, thanks for the help!! Which files to what folder? I'm stupid at this stuff

Doing it off of memory but I remember it was quite apparent. SW folder I'm pretty sure. I know mine was empty and I couldn't connect to anything until I moved the files into the SW folder. The SW folder has folders in it for different configs. These folder are name like "P30-1002-105" "P30-1002-107" and so on.
replyreply
12-22-2023, (Subject: Paccar ESA chassis file ) 
(12-20-2023 )windowrattler Wrote:  
(12-20-2023 )trahrens Wrote:  Okay, thanks for the help!! Which files to what folder? I'm stupid at this stuff

Doing it off of memory but I remember it was quite apparent. SW folder I'm pretty sure. I know mine was empty and I couldn't connect to anything until I moved the files into the SW folder. The SW folder has folders in it for different configs. These folder are name like "P30-1002-105" "P30-1002-107" and so on.

So all my files with those types of software names are already in the SW file. Do I just not have the right one for my truck config? If I need it, where do I get it? Thanks!
replyreply
01-17-2024, (Subject: Paccar ESA chassis file ) 
Here is what I get when I try to enable the boost gauge...

./uploads/202401/post_2_1705589240_ba2e38b884fec933289b0f55e8b7f105.png
./uploads/202401/post_2_1705589250_96d62f4ce9be87c5ae3788a624f682fb.png
replyreply
01-21-2024, (Subject: Paccar ESA chassis file ) 
(01-17-2024 )trahrens Wrote:  Here is what I get when I try to enable the boost gauge...

Send me a pm, I can help u put the sw files in the correct folders on your computer so it will recognize it. I've used ESA lots.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.