CM870 power loss
05-20-2021, (Subject: CM870 power loss ) 
RE: CM870 power loss
(05-20-2021 )Nilao Wrote:  Yiyito turbo service in Griffin, GA.

I called him to get a quote and his price was the same as a local reman.Is his that much better?
replyreply
It sure is. Don't even think twice about buying that garbage aftermarket, no quality standard local reman. They are junk junk junk. Even cummins remans are of questionable reliability. Yiyito is definitely the route to go.

There are many on here that will attest to the quality and longevity of yiyito's turbos. Including rawze.
replyreply
Since I can’t figure out how to get my Inline 6 to work I took the truck to a junkyard mechanic and he put his computer on it which showed the intake manifold pressure sensor as not connected but I just changed it out so we couldn’t figure that part out.But as far as the issue he found the turbo control box to be bad and he happened to have one on a truck he has as parts.Once hooked up the turbo could be heard.As far as the sensor and inline 6 I still have to figure those out.
replyreply
(05-20-2021 )Redland1 Wrote:  
(05-20-2021 )Nilao Wrote:  Yiyito turbo service in Griffin, GA.

I called him to get a quote and his price was the same as a local reman.Is his that much better?

If the reman is a certified cummins reman for a CM870 form a stealers$it, and not from a local shop ... and the price is comparable.. then I would go with the cummins reman personally, but that is just me.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.