Thoughts on {garbage can software name removed by Rawze} Cummins HD ...
05-18-2021, (Subject: Thoughts on {garbage can software name removed by Rawze} Cummins HD ... ) 
Thoughts on {garbage can software name removed by Rawze} Cummins HD ...
I’m in the market for tuning software for my cm2350. I love to hear anybody’s opinions on {garbage tuning software name removed by Rawze}?
Also has anyone used tuning from {Garbage tuning company removed by Rawze}?
replyreply
05-18-2021, (Subject: Thoughts on {garbage can software name removed by Rawze} Cummins HD ... ) 
RE: Thoughts on EFI LIVE V3 Cummins HD tuning software
If your first post on here is to do noting but ask about garbage can tuning and garbage software... then you are destined to get kicked off here real fast!!!>.. THIS IS NOT A TUNING SITE!!!!!... GO BACK TO SOCIAL MEDAI AND THE GARBAGE AUTO TUNING SITES WHERE THEY ARE GOOD AT DESTROYING ENGINES!!!--- YOU WILL NOT BE WELCOME HERE!!!

THIS SITE IS ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE WHITH THEIR TRUCK AND ENGINE ISSUES.. NOT DESTROYING THEM WITH HORRIBLE MODS AND GARBAGE POWER TUNING AND TRASH THAT DOES NOTHING BUT SEVERELY SHORTEN ENGINE LIFE!

IF YOU WANT TO GO PLAY RED-NECK STUPID-TRUCKER THEN GO DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.