No Codes! No Lights!
05-21-2021, (Subject: No Codes! No Lights! ) 
RE: No Codes! No Lights!
(05-21-2021 )onebadapple Wrote:  ...

I won’t name the outfit because you asked not to but all the locals swear by it and the guy is real busy.

here is some words form the "sonic Cleaner" DPF machines that are being used...
Quote:...
Ultrasonic cleaners employ oscillating sound pressure waves at frequencies beyond those perceptible by the human ear (ultrasound). As the soundwaves act on the tank and agitate the contained liquid, cavitation (the implosion of tiny air bubbles within the liquid) is induced.

YOUR FRIENDS ARE COMPLETELY CLUELESS IF THEY ARE USING THESE CLOWNS!!! -- STOP LISTENING TO THEM AND TELL THAT SHOP TO GO F#UCK THEMSELVES!!!!--- USING ANY KIND OF LIQUID AT ALL ON THAT DOC AND DPF ELEMENTS HAS BEEN KNOWN TO RAPIDLY WASH AWAY WHAT LITTLE BIT OF PRECIOUS METALS THAT THEY HAVE IN THEM. IT IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO, IS TO USE USE ANY KIND OF LIQUID AT ALL TO CLEAN A DPF ELEMENT.

DPF WEAKENEING MORONS!!!! - YOU GET A REALLY CLEAN DPF CAN THAT CAN'T REGEN WORTH A DAMN BECAUSE HALF ITS PRECIOUS METALS ARE NOW GONE AND WASHED AWAY!!!

SNAKE OIL AT ITS FINEST... AT THE IGNORANCE OF THE TRUCK OWNER!.. THAT IS WHAT YOUR STARRING AT!.

Run as fast as you can from that place.. and BY THE WAY: YOUR DPF WAS CLEANED BY THEM ... IT IS NOW MOST LIKELY SEVERELY WEAKENED BY LETTING THEM DO THAT TO IT!!!... YOU ARE NOW FACING THE VERY REAL POSSIBILITY OF HAVING TO REPLACE THAT DPF AND ANY OTHER COMPONENTS THAT THOSE CLOWN MIGHT HAVE USED THAT MACHINE ON!... THAT IS WHAT YOUR FACING!

That saying goes ... (there is a sucker born every day) ... do you suddenly feel like that guy?. I know I would be feeling like that right about now, if I were in your shoes and reading this.

Here is some related reading on using liquids with a DPF to clean them: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid51493

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Codes! No Lights! - Rawze - 05-21-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.