No Codes! No Lights!
07-04-2021, (Subject: No Codes! No Lights! ) 
RE: No Codes! No Lights!
Thanks JIMT for the very informative reply! Ok…eight days ago I installed a new DPF along with the small wiring harness around the DPF pressure sensor. About 2500 miles and no regens except a short one which I believe is the SCR warm-up mode as you described, at the 200 mile mark. None since!!! I believed it is fixed and I can only hope is stays for a while. The DOC was not replaced but, for now, seems to be ok. The only issue I am seeing is the Manifold Pressure is fluctuating. It does go to 35 psi then after pulling for a minute it will settle at 28 or so. After a coast for a minute or two it will repeat. This has been going on since I started driving it as a company truck at 424k. Thought it was normal and now not sure. During a break last week I did a CAC leak down test and according to a Rawze video the amount of decay is ok. Is this fluctuation normal or should it stay at 35 or so in a long hill?
I did buy an “Inline Mini” and got the quickserve account on my Ipad but can’t get much. At Cummins he used the same thing with an Ipad and seemed to get it all. Was told I needed the software only Cummins could get. Fine!!! Guess I need to get the Inline 6 reader, Insite and a laptop or was he FOS?
The folks I haul for just did a SHTF change and I really need to keep moving for a month or two ‘til things settle. For now as long as there is no CELs and whatever regen/warm-up mode it does is at a minimum, gonna run it for a bit.

Thanks Again for all the help!!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Codes! No Lights! - onebadapple - 07-04-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.