Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives?
06-18-2021, (Subject: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives? ) 
RE: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives?
(06-18-2021 )SquareOne Wrote:  So, decided on the M713's. Sitting at the T/A now waiting for them to be installed. The guy at the T/A gave me the best price (although not sure how it matches up to the discounts I'm sure many of you get), and offered to purchase all 8 of my used Sumo's.

The Sumo's are a lower Tier tire and the 2 shops I have dealt with claim since so many people in our area purchase the cheaper tires, they have no need to give credits for the ones I have now. T/A offered $75/tire....IMO cant beat that considering they are literally wore to 2-3 32nds across all 8, have enough hardware in them to build a small shed, and ...what am I going to do with them anyway once they're off lol.

Basically with the credit the total comes out to just under $3900 for the 8 drives installed and out the door.

I'll keep ya posted on how they perform. I pray they fix this damn shake I've developed with the Sumo's. It's been getting worse as they have worn on--not to mention how poor the ride and wet traction has been in their current condition.

when I replaced mine last time, they caused me a 0.7 mpg hit for about 80,000 miles till they wore in.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , Nostalgic , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelin XDA Energy or Bridgestone M713 drives? - Rawze - 06-18-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.