Advice to new owner/operator
06-04-2021, (Subject: Advice to new owner/operator ) 
RE: Advice to new owner/operator
I tried pm’ing HHow and it’s no good. I’ve cruised older postings to see if maybe I can find something similar to contact this Homer. Is the handle perhaps incorrect?

Anyways, I’m still seeking information about advice for options. I began reaching out yesterday talking to recruiters that will help to get leased on with different companies. A conversation I had with a guy yesterday didn’t seem right. He tried to convince me that there are many “major” freight hauling companies, dry van and reefers, that are seeking o/o to run under their authority. These same companies are paying 65% of revenue and all fuel surcharges. He said this was the industry standard. 65% seems quite low, don’t you think?

I’ve already scheduled my appointment to test to put my hazmat endorsement back on my license. My TWIC card expired, but I’ll get that updated also.

Seems that there are many owner operators here on this board. Any info will be helpful.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice to new owner/operator - Lead_sled - 06-04-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.