Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
05-28-2021, (Subject: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure ) 
RE: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
The dpf and doc was last expected and cleaned 3 weeks ago, the engine has 685.000 Miles
Serial number is 79750237,

All the parts are oem DPF and the DOC are Cummins reman, same thing for the new turbo it’s also Cummins reman, the dealer updated the software in April 2021 When they installed the new Turbo,

My problem started April I had code 2754 I went to first dealer they said the problem is not the sensor it’s turbo claiming turbo is pushing too much boost 71000 RPM, I said ok 12000 Bill later and 2 days I was out with new turbo, 1.5 hours later the truck started doing passive regen non stop, then I called them I told them what is happening, they asked me if I have engine light or mill light I said no, later light came one saying one turbo injector failed, I went to next dealer replaced that injector and the connector, then the regeneration went on nonstop mostly 2 passive and 1 active regeneration daily Doc temperatures between 560F to 680F, inlet and outlet temps 1030f to 1045f to 1045f to 1065F.

Last November I replaced all egr sensors and clean egr and all the tube and pipes.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure - dhafuje - 05-28-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.