Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
05-28-2021, (Subject: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure ) 
RE: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
(05-28-2021 )dhafuje Wrote:  ...
I don’t know what exhaust back pressure sensor is and where it’s located

cummins quickserv is free... Sign up with your engine ser# and get all diagrams and troubleshooting procedures there. It is called the "Exhaust Gas Pressure Sensor"

and if you paid 12k for a turbo replacement, you got severely ripped off!. What was the part# of the new turbo by the way?.. does it match your engine ser#?. There are different part#'s because they have different exhaust impellers in them for different tier engines.

What does Insite say about what program is in the ECM?

some pics of the regen history?

and the other things i mentioned above>?

... and yeah,... if you don't pull apart those cans and investigate what is on their faces, plugging them up then your just going to keep running yourself in circles. Does not matter how "new" you think they are. You don't get pressure alarms that quickly unless they are getting plugged up.. or you have bad sensor(s)... and you claim you already replaced all of those... so its time to take the things apart and look for yourself.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure - Rawze - 05-28-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.