Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
05-29-2021, (Subject: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure ) 
RE: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure
Rawze. I didn’t get it today my infant son wasn’t feeling ok, I will let you know when I get to it and what I find it
replyreply
Tree98
I saw the cans with my own eyes because I has to approve the fix for every part, when they took off the cans looked clean then they have air compressor sprayer to clean the ash, the machine came back with clean numbers on the cans, it was first thing I suspected even though I cleaned the cans 3 months prior when the problem started, I am not losing coolant, I was consuming some oil 1.5 gallon between oil changes, I did work valve seals replaced them, I am not losing as much oil as I used to now less than a gallon between oil change 15000 miles.
replyreply
His recent posts seem to suggest at this point that he just wants to talk in circles.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-30-2021, (Subject: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure ) 
Some people make it very difficult to be helped. If in fact they were even looking for help in the first place.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
05-31-2021, (Subject: Active Jake acts like regen lowers soot and pressure ) 
Rawze I am not here to play around and talk just talk around.

I took the exhaust sensor off, you are right it’s blocked, in November when I was changing all the sensors, I did not know about that sensor, but when I was taking off the cross pipe to clean it I broke that sensor electrical head I bought new one and put it on, but I didn’t know the small tube could be blocked by soot.

Now I am going to try to clean the tube if can, if cannot I will buy new one, my question should I buy new sensor or just clean it and put back, I replaced that sensor back in November.
replyreply
If the sensor is still clean, reuse it. If you find the tube is blocked and can't get it cleaned with brake clean and shop air just cut it off just above the nuts. Then put a 6 point socket on the nut and work it back and forth slowly till it comes out. An open end wrench will often times round the nut worse and and leave you in a bad spot.

We all take a bit of a beating around here till it sinks in to do the job right always. It truly pays off the most in the long run.

A buddy of mine says do the job right or do it twice. I say do it right or do it thrice. 1 time half assed, 2nd time pissed off and still not right because you spent twice the money and got in a hurry because you were mad then by the time that fails you'll finally break down and do it 100% right.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , PuroCumminsPower , Waterloo
^^--- I would just replace it depending on condition. Some people have reported a helluva time with those. When I removed mine, it was a little difficult and only had about 240k miles on it. I could def see where one that has been on for awhile would require extreme patience in order to remove without damaging.

*edit--- dammit Chamber, ya type too quick lmao!
replyreply
Will do.

Thank you all
replyreply
(05-31-2021 )dhafuje Wrote:  Will do.

Thank you all

sometimes the clog is inside the passageway going through the thermostat housing. Remove the pipe at the bottom of the thermostat housing and spray brake cleaner from the top where the sensor mounts... see if that housing passageway is clear. - Same thing with the tube ... check it, as it may not be the issue. A stiff wire can be used to clean out the passageway in the thermostat housing, working it with brake cleaner, etc. until its cleared out.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.