Allergies and a cure that works...
05-28-2021, (Subject: Allergies and a cure that works... ) 
Allergies and a cure that works...
Not kidding... Not joking...

Pollen allergies can be cured... I am living proof of it. I used to need prescription medicines and had to wear masks... April - June, my nose would run like a faucet, severe nasal congestion. I would get very little sleep during that couple months. I was like that for more than 10 years. - Some person that I though was just pulling my leg told me to put a drop of lime juice from a fresh lime only, in the corners of my eyes every day for a week or so, hold it in so it gets into sinuses too ... burns like mad for about a minute or so and fades. - I got desperate... I tried it... After a week of this torture, I was cured of all allergies for 3 years. - I now do this regiment every year, and have had zero allergies ever since.

Maybe it helps someone else out there and their allergy problems too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: marek4792 , amermextrucker , PuroCumminsPower
05-28-2021, (Subject: Allergies and a cure that works... ) 
RE: Allergies and a cure that works...
lol like what's the worst that can happen? go blind LOL! :P

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
05-29-2021, (Subject: Allergies and a cure that works... ) 
(05-28-2021 )Evotrucker Wrote:  lol like what's the worst that can happen? go blind LOL! :P

there are plenty of others who do this now too.. not blind yet... every year for about 6 years now.

if anything my eyesight has improved a bit but that is speculation.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
05-29-2021, (Subject: Allergies and a cure that works... ) 
(05-29-2021 )Rawze Wrote:  
(05-28-2021 )Evotrucker Wrote:  lol like what's the worst that can happen? go blind LOL! :P

there are plenty of others who do this now too.. not blind yet... every year for about 6 years now.

if anything my eyesight has improved a bit but that is speculation.

I sort of burned the advice into the back on my mind, so I’ll have to recommend it to someone. Maybe it will help them as well.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
05-31-2021, (Subject: Allergies and a cure that works... ) 
My wife tried it a couple times and quite. She still has allergies. Couldn’t hang in there long enough. But we figured out that a diet that help eliminate inflammation helps a lot also. No sugar no gluten no dairy no starchy foods no alcohol no smoking no drugs.... Ok just kidding on all the last stuff. I’ll keep working on the lime trick.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
05-31-2021, (Subject: Allergies and a cure that works... ) 
(05-31-2021 )Magard Wrote:  My wife tried it a couple times and quite. She still has allergies. Couldn’t hang in there long enough. But we figured out that a diet that help eliminate inflammation helps a lot also. No sugar no gluten no dairy no starchy foods no alcohol no smoking no drugs.... Ok just kidding on all the last stuff. I’ll keep working on the lime trick.

Haven't tried the lime trick (as of yet), but to add to what you mentioned Magard, I've been eating about 98% animal based products for 8 months now. Not that I ate bad before, but just had some chronic back pain that has been driving me nuts and thought I'd try something off the wall in order to see if maybe an inflammatory issue was at the center of all this.

Eliminated everything but meat, eggs, and heavy cream. The other 2% of the diet is coffee and honey (I enjoy honey in my coffee...tends to smooth it out IMO).

Anyway, point being, although I have had many improvements, the one I did not expect this year has been very minimal allergy issues. Every season I'm usually the guy who looks like he fought Rocky after a heavy pollen day or cutting the grass. You would think I'd have a 6 pack from sneezing 200+ times a day lol.

- This year has been totally different. VERY little sneezing, runny nose, or watery eyes. Seriously could probably count on one hand the amount of times I have sneezed since the beginning of the year! Maybe it's a fluke, but it's the 1st time in a loonnnggg time I've had a good allergy season. Don't discredit what you stated just yet Magard, lol....may have some truth behind it!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Magard

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.