A BAD DELETE?
10-05-2021, (Subject: A BAD DELETE? ) 
RE: A BAD DELETE?
(09-08-2021 )Jay Wrote:  Hi Everyone , I’m new here and dealing with a bad VGT Turbo problem on my 2012 Cascadia Isx 15 cm2250

I bought this truck and got the delete done with the same guy that did my 3 09 year model trucks with Isx older version (no problems at all with those trucks ) , I really believe he didn’t do a good job on this 2012 Isx15 (cm2250) because the noises coming out of the turbo and the exhaust are always erratic and I always have a VGT actuator out of calibration check engine light on , I have replaced the turbo and the actuator 3 times and still the same but other than the weird noises and turbo perforomce the trucks was running just fine (but still believe something is not right with the way turbo sounds ) and the engine didn’t lasted more than 8 or 9 months after delete was done .However I have rebuilded the engine and took the truck back to this guy to make sure he gets the calibration right but it ended up worse now , he tried to reprogram it and what I’m getting now is black smoke and the turbo doesn’t seems to work at all . Engine is powerless now and tried take to another guy who told me that adding more HP will make the truck run strong again , ( I know that is completely a joke because the truck pulls but still blowing black smoke and turbo not working either ) .

I was hoping I can use some advancing here at this forum , it got the point where I don’t know where to take the truck anymore , so I bought me a Diagnostic computer , I got pretty good , I wanted to see if somebody can check and review my ECM calibration and make sure it sits as it should be to de-mandate the engine the right way !

You can be assured that the so called "Super-Duper" mechanic that did your older trucks, did a horrible job on them too.. you just happened to be the lucky one who did not end up with a blown engine over it.. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE OLDER TRUCKS YOU HAVE ARE JUST AS BAD!!!.. YOU JUST WERE NOT WELL INFORMED ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER AND HAVE THAT PROGRAMMING LOOKED AT!...

STOP PUTTING FAITH IN PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO ECM PROGRAMMING JUST BECAUSE YOU "FEEL" LIKE SOMETHING RUNS OK!!! -- THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKES THAT TRUCK OWNERS DO. I SEE IT OVER AND OVER ON HERE!

HERE IS THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COMPLETE GARBAGE THAT IS IN YOUR CM2250 RIGHT NOW!!!..

====================
* no proper engoine mode control.
-- Will get stuck in SCR warm-up mode perpetually and over-work the turbo and make excess heat in the exhaust all the time. This leads directly to a very short engine life and repeated turbo failures.

* Horrible injection timing that will lead to excess friction and severe engine damage.
-- More then +13 BTDC in some places.. I don't know what kind of weed they had up their arsse but my lawn-mower will not even run without tearing itself up with that much injection timing, nonetheless a 15-liter big diesel engine!.

* ECM is fooled into giving up fuel that it cannot account for.
-- Fools dash into showing higher fuel mileage than actual.
-- Destroys engine cylinder balancing. Adds friction to components.
-- Causes power levels to become unpredictable.

* A bunch of faults active but blocked from showing up in the dash.
-- The EM is screaming a bunch of faults that are suppressed from showing up. This indicates improper delete methods were used.
-- Incomplete delete programming.
-- This causes problems that no mechanic can properly diagnose or troubleshoot.
-- Mysterious power losses with no indication as to what is wrong can happen due to blocked off faults.
-- Problems can occur that cannot be explained due to suppressed faults.
-- Will lead to repeated component failures like turbo and other expensive hardware due to no proper monitoring or fault reporting.

This is your typical hack-n-slash bad delete at its finest. I hope no one paid actual moneys for this garbage that is h$ll bent on destroying a $40,000 commercial engine over and over. Someone should be utterly ashamed of themselves!.

====================

Welcome to the bad delete club! .. Another victim for the record books!

and ... NO .. YOU SHOULD NOT EVEN BE DRIVING THIS TRUCK UNTIL THIS GARBAGE GETS STRAIGHTENED OUT! ... it is really that bad. you should make the person who made this garbage program pay for your failed engine and components!. Maybe that will make them think twice about tearing up people's equipment that they have to rely on to feed their family with!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
A BAD DELETE? - armana87 - 06-02-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - tree98 - 06-03-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Rawze - 06-03-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - kozakvod - 06-03-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Lead_sled - 06-05-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Waterloo - 06-05-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - tree98 - 06-05-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - armana87 - 06-09-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - JimT - 06-09-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - RollinCoal - 06-16-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Rawze - 06-16-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - RollinCoal - 06-16-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Jay - 09-08-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Rawze - 09-08-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Rawze - 10-05-2021
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Jay - 11-10-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Rawze - 11-11-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Lonestar10 - 09-08-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Rawze - 09-08-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - fnr12 - 09-17-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - schISM - 09-17-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - fnr12 - 09-17-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - fnr12 - 09-18-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - tree98 - 09-18-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - RollinCoal - 10-05-2021,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Andrey123 - 03-03-2024,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Rawze - 03-03-2024,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - Rawze - 04-24-2024,
RE: A BAD DELETE? - JimT - 04-24-2024,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.