IT’S HOT IN HERE!!!!!
06-15-2021, (Subject: IT’S HOT IN HERE!!!!! ) 
IT’S HOT IN HERE!!!!!
Hey everyone, hoping for some a/c advice, I have a 2007 International 9200 daycab that the a/c randomly starts blowing hot. It seems to happen during the hottest part of the day when it decides to quit. Compressor appears fine and no sign of leaks. Truck has a pads system I believe it’s called and it’s blinking red and indicating an electrical issue. I was thinking possibly a bad high pressure switch but not sure. Any help is much appreciated as it’s hot in here! Lol
replyreply
RE: IT’S HOT IN HERE!!!!!
Like most here, I’ve been there. Where my a/c would work one day and not the next. Even though diamond logic was telling me everything was working normal, I remembered Rawze had mentioned on one of his post about replacing the all the breakers that were a/c related. So I did and haven’t had any a/c issues in 2 years since I replaced them.
replyreply
Make sure the condenser and evaporator are clean and free from debris. If you have a set a r-134a guages hook the blue line up and see what the pressure is while experiencing the warm air event, it should be between 25-45 psi on low side. Are you lines frozen or are they sweating or dry?
replyreply
06-16-2021, (Subject: IT’S HOT IN HERE!!!!! ) 
2007 is probably pre diamond logic. It should be the old systems. Like kw9006nz said make sure the evaporator isn't socked full of garbage. It's more than likely under the passenger seat. While under there do yourself the favor or just replacing all the AC and heater components. The blend door actuators, the blower motor, thermostatic switch (this will often cause your problems too), scrape out the old seal foam on the blend door and put new in (hardware stores carry 1 sided sticky window seal foam that works fairly well) these old systems just need to be gone over and refreshed. That or you'll constantly be pulling that seat back up to check and chase the next symptoms.
replyreply
06-16-2021, (Subject: IT’S HOT IN HERE!!!!! ) 
No Diamond Logic on a 9200. No body computer. But the APADs is microprocessor control for the AC. Link below might help. System is pretty simple and their phone help used to be good. The blank codes should point to the problem. I suspect a worn out belt and tensioner. Post a VIN. I probably have more info. This should help.

https://www.indexsensors.com/pdfs/apads_faqs.pdf
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.