Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe
06-26-2021, (Subject: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe ) 
RE: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe
I have a friend, he is an idiot, who owns a very nice 2004 I believe Freightliner Classic with the condo sleeper... He has nearly 1.4 million or there about miles on this thing. I told him a few years ago he better start sourcing parts for that inevitable in frame, of course he did not. I have also been harping on him to at least take care of the lower end, because one day he is going to ventilate his block.

After hearing what is going on here, I thought you could still get OEM kits for these Detroits... My friend with the million dollar looking chromed and chicken lighted truck may be in for a very rude awakening. He will spend a grand on lipstick and ignore his pig.

How about the bearing kits for the lower end, does Detroit still make or sell those OEM parts for the 12.7?

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freightliner Columbia 12.7 inframe - Waterloo - 06-26-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.