Can these codes be caused by a short on the harness or ECM issue?
06-29-2021, (Subject: Can these codes be caused by a short on the harness or ECM issue? ) 
Can these codes be caused by a short on the harness or ECM issue?
So I had another code pop up and I think they are related in the sense that I believe it’s something in the harness or ECM.What are y’all’s thoughts on this.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
07-02-2021, (Subject: Can these codes be caused by a short on the harness or ECM issue? ) 
RE: Can these codes be caused by a short on the harness or ECM issue?
(06-29-2021 )Redland1 Wrote:  So I had another code pop up and I think they are related in the sense that I believe it’s something in the harness or ECM.What are y’all’s thoughts on this.

Take a look through the troubleshooting trees for each code, active and inactive, each should have steps for electrical testing. You can also pull up a complete wiring diagram for your engine on quickserve.

Clicking on the fault code in insite should open a help window for that fault. Also, if you log into quickserve you can look up each fault code and pull up the most up to date version of the same help info.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Redland1

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.