Cat's Eye or Crossfire?
11-29-2022, (Subject: Cat's Eye or Crossfire? ) 
RE: Cat's Eye or Crossfire?
(11-29-2022 )SquareOne Wrote:  
(11-28-2022 )Waterloo Wrote:  I'm not Jim, but I have been running the crossfire units for a few years without issue. I would recommend getting a long handled 1/2" open end wrench for whichever you buy to more easily remove and install them at the valve between the tires. One reason I went with the Crossfire is that they are sold in many parts stores, along with being easy to fix. The only thing that could go wrong mechanically is a failed o-ring, which should not be difficult to find.

Whats goin on Loo! Been a lil bit man, hopefully all is going well for ya. I actually had read that same info you put up awhile back on another post about this. Glad you chimed in with some input, it's much appreciated. With so many BS reviews out there, it makes for a difficult time trying to make an informed decision on just about anything.

Still out here... Been slow... But, I must say that long handled open end 1/2" wrench is a must for these things. The longer the better, unless you have tiny hands. ;-)

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , barf

Messages In This Thread
Cat's Eye or Crossfire? - JimT - 07-04-2021,
RE: Cat's Eye or Crossfire? - Waterloo - 11-29-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.