ISX turbo issue
07-05-2021, (Subject: ISX turbo issue ) 
ISX turbo issue
I have a 2006 Pete, ISX engine.
I found I had no boost on the high setting for the engine brake. Upon inspection I discovered the actuator doesn't move. Disconnected it from the turbo and found the rod which operates the VG vaines is stuck in its current position. It will NOT move.
Is there a repair or rebuild kit available anywhere that can replace just those parts? The vaines and plate inside??
replyreply
07-05-2021, (Subject: ISX turbo issue ) 
RE: ISX turbo issue
call YTS turbo's in Griffin, Ga. Many people on here have used their services and he stands behind his work.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DSTdriver , Waterloo
07-06-2021, (Subject: ISX turbo issue ) 
I will second YTS, he does very good work, and his reman turbos and actuators last longer than the stuff Cummins sells. I know, been through numerous Cummins turbos, still on my first YTS, and very happy.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
07-06-2021, (Subject: ISX turbo issue ) 
Ok I will give them a shout
Thanks
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.