05 cummins 04 build date advise
07-11-2021, (Subject: 05 cummins 04 build date advise ) 
RE: 05 cummins 04 build date advise
(07-11-2021 )Robkiller Wrote:  So the truck was converted about 10 years ago to an RV.
The trans is an alison auto

./..

RV folks with converted class-8 trucks are almost always completely ignorant and could mostly care less about getting their hands dirty and doing things correctly with regards to any kind of proper maintenance. OYu can also bet that if it is deleted, its a bad delete too... <- I would not give you 1 damn red cent more than the chassis is worth .. and most trucks converted to RV's are horribly done too.. even the high-end ones are mostly a half-arsse conversion once you look past the paint job and shiny interrior!. -- Last one i looked at it was a garbage mess of half-arsse, mostly unprotected wiring underneath it, and all sorts of other "cheap-ass-and-in-a-hurry" put together mess as far as I was concerned.

an allison auto-shitter in it is a complete f%ucking joke Too, especially if your going to haul s%it around with it <- I would not give a damn red cent for it!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 05 cummins 04 build date advise - Rawze - 07-11-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.