Power invertor
07-22-2021, (Subject: Power invertor ) 
Power invertor
Can anyone recommend a good 2000+ watt continuous invertor?
replyreply
RE: Power invertor
xantrex makes the best brand of power inverters... ONLY EVER BUY a fully pure sinewave one no matter what brand you get.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Explosia , JimT
That's what I use and I agree, pure sine wave only. Electronics are sensitive to that and there's electronics in nearly everything we use these days. Computers, TV's, phone chargers, coffee makers, microwaves, even my portable fridge.

User's Signature: "The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel." – William Gibson, Neuromancer
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Explosia
07-24-2021, (Subject: Power invertor ) 
(07-22-2021 )Explosia Wrote:  Can anyone recommend a good 2000+ watt continuous invertor?

What are you trying to power? Most often, for most appliances, you can getaway using a 1500-2000 watt pure sine inverter. Where people often have problems is with the size of the cable being used and any inline fuse.
replyreply
i have a renogy 2000 watt pure sine I got from lowes for $300 over a year ago its still going I think its a few dollars cheaper now.. but xantrex and aims are supposed to be better. that being said i bought the renogy because it was in stock at the local lowes when my aims unit failed suddenly and I didn't want to wait on the mail
replyreply
Brand isn't the most important. As long as it's pure sine wave, can handle your continuous load AND has a surge capacity around 30-50% more then the continuous rating then you should be OK. Yes, wire size and distance will greatly affect how the inverter performs and how efficiently it uses the battery's power.

User's Signature: "The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel." – William Gibson, Neuromancer
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Explosia
Yesterday, (Subject: Power invertor ) 
This one has been a solid performer over the past year + in my sleeper, https://amzn.to/3eVkmYx
It runs all of the appliances I have thrown at it without issue. The footprint is not much larger than the 1800 watt unit it replaced, another factor in purchasing. So far, no issues with it only being 2200 watt, I did the math on everything in my sleeper and this was more than enough to take care of my needs, including running the Ninja Grill. Also, this company does have a US presence, which was part of the reason that I went with this one, you never know with Chinesium products.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Explosia
Yesterday, (Subject: Power invertor ) 
Wow Waterloo, that’s the exact one I bought haha. I really wanted 3000 watt, because I’m getting back on keto. My last inverter was 2200 and it didn’t like going over the low setting on my grill, which I didn’t understand because it’s rated at 1250 watts. But it still worked just had to cook slower, and this is more affordable so I went with it.
replyreply

Theme by MyBB Addict
Contact Us | Rawze.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication