Cm2250 nox sensor power wire failing load test
10-18-2021, (Subject: Cm2250 nox sensor power wire failing load test ) 
RE: Cm2250 nox sensor power wire failing load test
(10-17-2021 )Gcc Wrote:  Ok so I just double checked and realized that I must have had a bad groubd on other side of test light as it stays nice and bright. I hace fault code 3232. Spn 3216. Fmi 9. And a derate active. I have replaced inlet and outlet nox sensors, dpf differential pressure sensor, egr differential pressure sensor, egr orfice sensor, exhaust back pressure clean imap which wasn’t bad, replaced dpf doser and def doser. I notice that it only throws code under full throttle applications when the truck hits 580+ egt and then soon as temps drop back down 425-450 light goes out again its the only correlation I’ve been able to find. The fuel punp come on with key on for 30 seconds then it shuts off sound nice and health fuses are all good I’m probably missing something but dont know what and I cant get the dash to stop saying regen require even though a regen comes back what I think is decent compared to what I’ve read my differential is normally .1 after a regen I’m thankful for anything people can offer

Spn 3216. Fmi 9. ==> Is a J1939 communications loss issue, not a voltage issue.

Did anyone bother to check (+truck turned off for more than 2 minutes) to see if the J1939 can-bus #2 harness is at its proper 60-ohms at the 3-pin connector?. It is the triangle 3-pin plug on the intake side of the engine. It is referred to as the "Weather-Pack" connector.

ALSO.. you have to REPLACE the IMAP sensor.. not clean it.. there is no way to properly clean them...

ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...87#pid1087

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cm2250 nox sensor power wire failing load test - Rawze - 10-18-2021

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.