2014 International Prostar - Accelerator Pedal Issue
10-18-2021, (Subject: 2014 International Prostar - Accelerator Pedal Issue ) 
2014 International Prostar - Accelerator Pedal Issue
2014 Prostar - Cummins sleeper Truck - LIttle Background NOT MY TRUCK by the way as i would never purchased this...... Customer purchased truck and Body Controll Harness had butt connectors close right where plugs in ECM - Big RED FLAG, but what done is done.

Accelerator Pedal Shorted High Fault - Replaced Pedal Same Issue, tried a 2nd Pedal even same issue. Tested OHM,PWR, Pins etc anything to do with pedal.

Replaced the Entire Body Control Harness with New Factory Ordered Harness !

NOW Still have 2 pedal Faults along with couple more now..

SPN 91 FMI 4 - Accelerator Pedal Position
SPN 2623 FMI 4 - Accelerator Pedal #1 Chanel 2
SPN 2023 FMI 3 - Fault on Analog Input 4 above normal when used for ambient light - Something to do with CLuster
SPN 639 FMI 2 - Drivetrain Message Timeout.

So throwing it out there to see if anyone has had a similar issue.... A bit lost
replyreply
RE: 2014 International Prostar - Accelerator Pedal Issue
What’s wrong with buying a International Prostar ?
replyreply
It could be simply tarnished fuses in the fuse cluster, even though they may all still perfectly check good. .. this is a common problem with Prostars that cause ghost issues.. including accel and other electrical related things. here is some info related to this...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12861

It could be a cab-harness connector problem too. If moisture has gotten into the plugs that go into the firewall, it can cause what your describing.

Also, there are different model accelerator pedals for the prostars too.. Could be that someone replaced it and used the wrong type.

One nice thing is that all the wiring diagrams for Prostars and lonestars is FREE and public information on Navistars own website. It being a 2014 model ... Be sure to choose the document for "ProStar and LoneStar Built June 14, 2010 and After" ...
ref: http://bodybuilder.navistar.com/General/BBcircuitIX.htm

Lastly...
Prostars are also known to leak around the top where the upper dome attaches to the cab. Sometimes the water runs thru the wiring harnesses and into the cab controller on the drivers inside. Here is some related info on that...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid16882

-- Maybe this helps point you in the right direction.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Smooth
10-19-2021, (Subject: 2014 International Prostar - Accelerator Pedal Issue ) 
(10-18-2021 )GhostHauling Wrote:  What’s wrong with buying a International Prostar ?

Nothing wrong with purchasing one , i own 2 my self. But the wiring harness was butchered when they purchased it. It was staring at them they simply did not look...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , GhostHauling
10-19-2021, (Subject: 2014 International Prostar - Accelerator Pedal Issue ) 
Ohh I got you lol you meant you wouldn’t buy that specific Prostar. I was like well what the heck is wrong with all 2014 Prostars with Isx-15 I have the same truck.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.