Thread Closed 
MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ...
09-08-2016, (Subject: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... ) 
RE: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ...
(09-08-2016 )Running rough Wrote:  How much power and torque would a guy need to smoke tires bobtail on the dry pavement, and is that even possible, sames like my 2050 torque is awful close to be able to, stupid question I know, lol

I've got video of guys doing this...with the power divider & full lockers in! Google "Acceleration Saint Joseph-de-Beauce 2016." It will most likely be in French. I was there last weekend.
They have a second spike on the steering column that is routed to the steer axle brakes. The "A" class trucks all run 18liter Cats, except the red Cabover Freghtshaker...he's running a V24 Detroit Marine engine! And the silver Volvo, he's running some kind of S60 with an auto tranny.
The A trucks are somewhere around 2500hp. Top speed was 57mph up 6-7% grade loaded with 45k in the box. Sylvian Noel went 96mph bobtail. The track length is 890'.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: MM kicks the teeth out of PukeDits (repost from old forum) ... - Hammerhead - 09-08-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.