Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
12-28-2021, (Subject: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? ) 
RE: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two?
(06-20-2021 )DVT873 Wrote:  ...
Check out comments at the 7:00 minute mark. {} Bill might have a point! BTW have any of you heard or read about Amazon Sidewalk? Their new program involving their Ring Cameras and Alexis? They hired a gentleman by the name of Keith Alexander as the main consultant and also put him on their board. My analysis concludes that we are fu#$cked. {}

I listened. I don't agree. Doesn't mean I specifically believe they're TRYING to kill off the population, but Matthew Chapter 24 is not a joke either. And if you're a God fearing Christian then you understand none of what's happening isn't "happen stance."

He talked about "Who's going to dig their ditches for them?" What people don't realize is that if they truly want depopulation, they won't need anyone to dig ditches. I'm sorry, but this guy, and O'Brien and others like them (in my opinion) are nothing but a shills.

As far as the Ring cameras, Alexis...Let's add Siri and all the onboard voice commands on 4 wheeler's for that matter too. And while we're at it, how about all the Ancestry DNA capturing companies out there hiding out under the guise of "Where are you from? What are you about?" B.S. Anything with cloud base computing, cameras voice etc. is ultimately about our control, in my opinion.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any of you guys not feeling well in the past week or two? - kozakvod - 12-28-2021
Ivermectin - hhow55 - 08-14-2022,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.