Cm2250 and CM2350 EGR Tune-up
03-13-2020, (Subject: Cm2250 and CM2350 EGR Tune-up ) 
RE: Cm2250 and CM2350 EGR Tune-up
---Again, with such a minor cost when compared to literally ANYTHING else, lol, it doesnt make sense not to replace it on a yearly or so basis......buutttttt my curiosity was getting the better of me
replyreply
03-13-2020, (Subject: Cm2250 and CM2350 EGR Tune-up ) 
It’s just terrible and sad how we owner operators truly want to believe that our trusted mechanics and technicians are excellent and knowledgeable in there trade only to find out later how truly wrong we were.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nostalgic
03-14-2020, (Subject: Cm2250 and CM2350 EGR Tune-up ) 
(03-13-2020 )SquareOne Wrote:  ...
- With a proper deman, egr crossover block, or egr block completely, would the IMAP still get sooted up?
If so, where would the source be? In theory, once the egr would be pulled from the equation, wouldn't the intake manifold stay clean?

here is what has been seen...

- Nope, they do not get sooted up unless you have something very wrong.

- They can get oil residue on them over time from turbo slobber.. is very common.

- They can get dust buildup on them if the air filter is not doing a good job + normal moisture that typically gets into the intake.

- They can suffer heat cycling and read incorrectly but that is not a common problem with them.

- They easily last about 250k miles or more with a demandated engine vs barely lasting that long when they are constantly barraged with soot.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne , JimT , LargeCar
03-24-2020, (Subject: Cm2250 and CM2350 EGR Tune-up ) 
Great info on this EGR tune up. Question i went to quick serve and i just couldnt figure out how to register. I know it may sound dumb , I just could not find the option. I saw the free registration , clicked on it , but nothing.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.