Chinese under bunk diesel heater
11-21-2022, (Subject: Chinese under bunk diesel heater ) 
RE: Chinese under bunk diesel heater
I'm from the cold north, but like my truck real warm. I'm on my 2nd one, bought first Aug 2018. It was a cheaper model than those available today. It had no display, only a single dial that clicked to 'off' past the lowest setting. It lasted 2 years. When it died I didn't even bother to diagnose the problem, I just bought another. I figure that I have spare parts now!

Oct 2020 I bought one like Snailexpress described, except the "wifi" is just an icon on the display that means it has remote control. The remote is a nice feature; I have it taped to my dash. This one's been working great, it even survived being transplanted from my old ProStar to this one. My only complaint is that the fan is starting to get noisy, but probably due to me not cleaning it.

These use a lot of power to start up, so in really cold weather I like to start mine before I shut the big engine off (that's where the remote is nice, and for when I start driving and forgot to turn it off). I think this is why these don't run like a furnace. When it gets warmer in the truck than the thermostat is set for, it doesn't turn off, it just runs at its lowest possible setting. In not too cold weather it can get very warm inside. I just open a sleeper window.

I bought my 2nd one from Amazon. I can't help you much with the brand name. I bet all those Chinese ones are made in the same factory anyways.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chinese under bunk diesel heater - barf - 11-21-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.