Need Help, Fuel draining back
09-11-2016, (Subject: Need Help, Fuel draining back ) 
RE: Need Help, Fuel draining back
I just realized i forgot to mention that once we get it running, it last about 10 to 20 minutes before stalling out if we have run at 850-1000 rpm. at 600-650 it would stall out instantly.

okay update on the situation. took the low pressure pump off. found a cracked tube that goes from main line inlet to the electric motor on the suction side (fuel transfer tube). so i've cleaned everything, air sprayed all ins and outs, all available hoses, and put it all back together. had to retrofit our own transfer tube with what we had at home because i found it when everything was closed. i'm sure it needs oriignal but we had to try and see if it would fix our problems.

still have the same conditions with the fuel escaping the clear housing but the engine gets primed enough to start on its own. still seeing air bubbles in the housing and still hear it in the tank, either air bubbles or the fuel draining back into them. its not as rapid anymore, though.

sorry was working from morning to night yesterday which is why my answers are taking forever.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help, Fuel draining back - alexx1060 - 09-11-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.