ISM Cal File Needed
12-20-2022, (Subject: ISM Cal File Needed ) 
ISM Cal File Needed
Hi guys, I am looking for L20302 cal file. Cant find it on recent Incals. Quickserve not showing CPL. 2001 ISM. Please let me know if you have it. Thanks in advance.
replyreply
12-21-2022, (Subject: ISM Cal File Needed ) 
RE: ISM Cal File Needed
rawze.com is not a software trading site. That being said ...

The program name you mentioned is not part of any INCAL (factory engine file) collection that I can see. They stopped including the actual 'ISM' category after 2019, but in all the collections that I have. It is not in them ...

'oct-2012' - Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'aug-2013'- Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'aug-2014'- Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'feb-2015'- Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'feb-2019'- Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'dec-2020' - ISM category no longer included that I can see.
'feb-2021' - ISM category no longer included that I can see.
'aug-2022' - ISM category no longer included that I can see.

So, even as far back at 2012, there was no program 'L20302' available to the public that I can see. It is likely a vehicle manufacturers specific file, so you likely need to get with them instead of cummins if you want a replacement program.

what is the engine ser#?. What make/model vehicle?... etc.etc.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Hi Rawze, it is a 2001 T800 Kw made for Mexico market. It is owned by my dad and noticed it does not have the cal stated at quickserve. When we start the truck first thing in the morning it has a super rough idle and white smoke but we just turn it off and start it again and it is smooth. We have no idea why it does that but the first thing I wanted to do is get the right cal for the engine. Engine does not have the dataplate so I used Quickserve. I didn’t even know the cpl because Quickserve only says CPL “2”. Any ideas are welcomed. Thanks in advance.

(12-21-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  rawze.com is not a software trading site. That being said ...

The program name you mentioned is not part of any INCAL (factory engine file) collection that I can see. They stopped including the actual 'ISM' category after 2019, but in all the collections that I have. It is not in them ...

'oct-2012' - Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'aug-2013'- Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'aug-2014'- Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'feb-2015'- Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'feb-2019'- Many ISM L20* and L21* programs but not that one.
'dec-2020' - ISM category no longer included that I can see.
'feb-2021' - ISM category no longer included that I can see.
'aug-2022' - ISM category no longer included that I can see.

So, even as far back at 2012, there was no program 'L20302' available o the public that I can see. It is likely a vehicle manufacturers specific file, so you likely need to get with them instead of cummins if you want a replacement program.

what is the engine ser#?. What make/model vehicle?... etc.etc.
replyreply
Whats your engine serial number?
replyreply
Esn 35018462
replyreply
Esn 35018462

(12-21-2022 )Bengy88 Wrote:  Whats your engine serial number?
replyreply
He is completely right and when i do a cal search it shows invalid. The cpl shows no information as well.   
replyreply
Things getting more complicated. Found partial dataplate on engine and I think it says 1993. I dont think Ism were made that year but could be wrong. Dataplate says cpl 1669. Maybe previous owner swapped dataplate? Will keep investigating and see where I end.

(12-21-2022 )Bengy88 Wrote:  He is completely right and when i do a cal search it shows invalid. The cpl shows no information as well.
replyreply
Im assuming this is an m11, the esn should be on the rear corner of the block right under the head. I think its drivers side on those engines but may be passenger. You will probably need a wire brush
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.