X15 Turbo Actuator failure?
02-13-2023, (Subject: X15 Turbo Actuator failure? ) 
RE: X15 Turbo Actuator failure?
I couldn't get 7.6.2 to connect to my X15. I believe it works on some of the older ones but your probably better off just getting the newer version for an X15 to be sure. Also I think some of the X15 codes might not come up right on 7.6.2

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne
02-16-2023, (Subject: X15 Turbo Actuator failure? ) 
Updating with resolution. Peterbilt diagnosed it as an actuator failure the code was 5177 and only active shortly after start up or key on in the morning after sitting for awhile. They replaced the actuator and ive gone several days now with no problems so Im considering this resolved! Thanks everyone for their input
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88 , Rawze , schISM , Techmech
03-20-2023, (Subject: X15 Turbo Actuator failure? ) 
Late to the party here, but for anyone interested in knowing, x15s are having a high rate of failure on vgt actuators. Also throwing codes for improper calibration, but actuator has never been off before. Seeing it lots on stock trucks, and parts shortage for actuators.
replyreply
03-20-2023, (Subject: X15 Turbo Actuator failure? ) 
Yep, the X15 actuator's are well known to be subpar compared to the older versions used on the ISX.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.