{aftermarket} ISX Cylinder Head
09-25-2023, (Subject: {aftermarket} ISX Cylinder Head ) 
{aftermarket} ISX Cylinder Head
Has anyone had any experience with {aftermarket} cylinder heads. They advertise they have a higher nickel content then normal. I have had a new Cummins head on order that is still TBA for 3 weeks now.
Thanks
replyreply
RE: ATL ISX Cylinder Head
BUY THE OEM CUMMINS HEAD!! DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE BUY AN AFTERMARKET HEAD!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!

Cracked heads, spun bearings, dropped liners, blown head gaskets, poor fuel mileage, cam damage, and problems that are impossible to diagnose are all possible outcomes of bolting an aftermarket head to your engine. Those situations never end well.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 2dlb
RE: {aftermarket} ISX Cylinder Head
(09-25-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  BUY THE OEM CUMMINS HEAD!!

Agreed...

I have seen countless people over the years that totally regret buying those after-garbage heads. They typically only last a few years. They are a terrible investment in the future of your trucking business, gambling your moneys on something that has a known track record for not lasting for s$it. It ends up cost the truck owner WAAAYY more $$$$ in the end, after the engine needs to be re-done all over again.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: 2dlb

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.