International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine
10-04-2023, (Subject: International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine ) 
International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine
Hello everybody,
I have a 2021 International LT625 that has some weird headlights issue. The headlights stay on all the time with both the low and high beams at the same time, even though the switch is in the off position. The headlights stay on even if you unplug the light switch completely. I tried swapping the light switch from a sister truck that is exactly the same, comes from the same fleet. Also swapped the body controller from that same sister truck, all with no luck. If somebody had same issue please pinpoint me in the right direction. Than you!
replyreply
10-04-2023, (Subject: International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine ) 
RE: International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine
on cascadia with chassis module when no communication with chassis module lights are on and turn signals blinking, maybe something wrong with communication with modules and truck sends a signal about it
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26
10-05-2023, (Subject: International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine ) 
Do they shut off with the key switch?...

It might just be the daytime running lights that you are referring to .. and newer trucks are programmed often so that they stay on always, or stay on once you hit the switch one time.

They will also often come on and stay on if the daylight sensor (a small black sensor) in the dash just under the windshield is covered up by someones junk that is laying up there and covering it.. or if the sensor has gone bad.

Prostars are also known to have ghost issues like that if the fuses in the fuse pannlel are tarnished. here is some info on this:
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid12861

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26 , Toolguy
10-05-2023, (Subject: International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine ) 
The lights won't turn off even if the key is off nor with the truck locked. That sensor is clear , there's nothing covering it!
replyreply
10-13-2023, (Subject: International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine ) 
Local dealer found some rubbed wires that were touching on the steering colum where the steering wheel tilts. Thought I'll post and let you know what the problem was.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Toolguy , SquareOne
10-14-2023, (Subject: International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine ) 
(10-13-2023 )victory26 Wrote:  Local dealer found some rubbed wires that were touching on the steering colum where the steering wheel tilts. Thought I'll post and let you know what the problem was.

tanks for the follow up.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: victory26
10-16-2023, (Subject: International LT625 headlights stay on all the tine ) 
When that happened on my 2012 Volvo VNL it was the LCM, (light control module) going bad… I replaced it and it fixed the issue

User's Signature: Anti-seize EVERYTHING, Except injectors...Use Petroleum Jelly!!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.