Lifter Pump C2250
10-25-2023, (Subject: Lifter Pump C2250 ) 
Lifter Pump C2250
First post, go rawze!

Got a 2010 Pete with a fully demandated cm2250 ultrashift 10 speed.
Truck will run for a good 10 mins then dies slow, when checking the water fuel separator I seenothing in the plastic container. No humming noise coming from the lift pump. Checked the harness plugfor juice and itsgot nothing. Im thinking its a wiring problem or fuse/relay issue. Cant find the damn relay/fuse.

Also attached a pic of this circle wire plug thing, the top two wires are connected but the bottom isnt connected, any ideas what its for? No signs on the dash

Any help is appreciated I just started my own Authority and on my first run this happens.

replyreply
10-25-2023, (Subject: Lifter Pump C2250 ) 
RE: Lifter Pump C2250
Register your engine ser# on quickserv.com and you can get all diagrams and drawings. Its free.

That intake manifold looks like a CM871, not a CM2250 by the way. Your engine is a CM871.

The pic on the right you circled is the engine brake harness going into the cylinder head.

The lift pump relay and fuse is in the wiring harness just to the right of the ecm.

If the fuel water separator is running dry then it is sucking air somewhere. maybe bad gasket after last filter change?. maybe cracked pick up tube in fuel tank?.. could be a lot of things.

while you are at it...

More than 90% of all de-mandate programs and methods that people come up with are very harmful to the engine over time. Assume yours is bad and eating away at the engine until you get it properly checked out.

Copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for a review of what someone did. Then you can go from there.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Bengy88 , JMBT , Punchy
10-27-2023, (Subject: Lifter Pump C2250 ) 
(10-25-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  while you are at it...

More than 90% of all de-mandate programs and methods that people come up with are very harmful to the engine over time. Assume yours is bad and eating away at the engine until you get it properly checked out.

Copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me for a review of what someone did. Then you can go from there.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

This is of interest but the thread is not there.

Is there a thread in here detailing how to reprogram/reset the de-mandate on a truck's ECM?

User's Signature: If there's anything I like better than honey and ketchup, it's baloney and whipped cream, and we haven't got any.
replyreply
10-27-2023, (Subject: Lifter Pump C2250 ) 
(10-27-2023 )Punchy Wrote:  ...
This is of interest but the thread is not there.

Is there a thread in here detailing how to reprogram/reset the de-mandate on a truck's ECM?

eh??? .. oh.. link was bad for some reason. - I fixed it.

Copy the program out of the ecm and e-mail it to me ... that is how you get it properly reviewed as to what someone did in there.

If someone wants to go over it in detail to see exactly what was done .. good, bad, sideways, and downright harmful, .. then they are always welcome to call me, or get on my mumble server, and I can broadcast my desktop and show it all to them live.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.