bgt x15 need help
11-26-2023, (Subject: bgt x15 need help ) 
bgt x15 need help
got an imported {USA model, here to jamaca} x15 they claim was deleted but has very poor response, it wont rev over 1800rpms even if u change settings in insite, its also sluggish while driving and insite shows powertrain torque limiting it barley goes over 65mph and the govoner is opened, seems like its in a protection mood, anyone here willing to help me with a proper @m*m^2 document for this engine, the onne i was trying is in complete
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Will144
11-27-2023, (Subject: bgt x15 need help ) 
RE: bgt x15 need help
By imported do you mean imported to the us, imported to Australia, or some other country?

The @m*m^2 document hasn’t been updated to cover the x15 yet. It is something the author works on in his spare time and he just hasn’t made it that far yet…. The same logic can be applied to the cm2350 x15’s as the other engines if you know how to figure out safe timing and boost due to the extremely high compression….. and if you can sort through the other few thousand parameters that were added to them.

User's Signature: You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for 3 minutes!
replyreply
11-27-2023, (Subject: bgt x15 need help ) 
I help ppl with X15's (BGT) since 2018 or so when they first came out. It is nothing new over here.

Copy the file out of it and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there for peace of mind and to protect its longevity. We can go from there if it needs correcting.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
11-28-2023, (Subject: bgt x15 need help ) 
Hey rawer thank you, whats the email address?
replyreply
11-28-2023, (Subject: bgt x15 need help ) 
(11-28-2023 )wellrun Wrote:  Hey rawer thank you, whats the email address?

I will PM it to you.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
11-29-2023, (Subject: bgt x15 need help ) 
(11-28-2023 )wellrun Wrote:  Hey rawer thank you, whats the email address?

The de-mandate file you sent me is absolutely horrible. No wonder it does not run right.

== Aftertreatment management systems ere not shut off properly.

== There was no engine operating mode control re-mapping whatsoever. Damned thing is going to go straight into Aftertreatment rapid warmup and get hung there permanently... causing over-boosting, over-spooling of the turbo, excessive friction in the liners/engine, etc.etc. all to try to warm up cans that are no longer under the truck. This is one of the most common engine/head gasket killing mistakes that these morons who make these bad deletes do. That ecm is beyond dumb as a brick, and not smart enough NOT to know those cans are hollow.

== There are a ton of faults blocked (24 of them) from showing up in the dash. This is because things are not shut off properly at all, and this method of hiding (from the dash of the vehicle) a bunch of faults that the ecm is screaming about is nothing but half-baked garbage delete programming.

== ALL of the egr gas requests are still in place, asking for EGR gas, and assuming the gas is present in the intake. This is bad for the combustion cycle and harmful to the engine (shortens engine life) for it to assume all that egr is still active. Again, the ecm is dumb as a brick.. and it does not know how to 'fix itself' when someone blocks off the egr and blocks the faults associated, and then assumes like a fool that there are magical fairies running around in there to make it all better again.

== NONE of the auxillary/backup/fall-back emissions systems have been shut off. The engine will fight itself, loose efficiency + this will be harmful long term. It trying like h#ell to control emissions of the output to no avail, screwing with injection timing, fuel-air-mix, silent derates, etc,etc.

== NONE of the NOx gas control was shut off or dealt with properly. Again, the engine will fight itself, loose efficiency + this will be harmful long term. It trying like h#ell to control NOx directly by screwing with injection timing, fuel-air-mix, silent derates, etc,etc.

== NONE of the HN3 (Amonia) gas control for the SCR system was shut off or dealt with properly. Again, the engine will fight itself, loose efficiency + this will be harmful long term. It trying like h#ell to control NOx directly by screwing with injection timing, fuel-air-mix, silent derates, etc,etc.

== NONE of the combustion control logic like the injection timing, fuel-air-mix, turbocharger programming ... NOTHING was corrected for no-EGR engine operations. This cuts engine life in half or less by some idiot assuming that the 'factory settings' have some kind of special unicorn dust AI or something in it to 'fix itself'?... Another extremely common and big mistake that kills these isx engines in a hurry.

===========

This program is bad.. really bad, and extremely harmful to the engine.

Also.. you sent me a file that you edited yourself to try to fix it or make it stronger .. I don't know what you were attempting there. All I will say (to spare you from the embarrassing details ) is that these changes are VERY VERY VERY VERY HARMFUL AND VERY VERY VERY BAD!!!... compounding the problems without solving anything. I have seen people crack pistons and take out cylinder heads with the settings that you put in there in only a few hundred miles!!!. - If you are going to make changes like that.. I would suggest you keep your fingers out of the programming until you have some proper training. That is what my mumble server is for...
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...63#pid2163

Jump on mumble, and we can discuss how to go about getting it all straightened out, etc. and how to troubleshoot it further if need be after the programming is fixed properly.

Welcome to the bad delete club.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: ktblogistics , Tberg , Running rough
12-05-2023, (Subject: bgt x15 need help ) 
thanks alot to you Rawze truck is running pretty awesome now and alot of knowledge gained from you. right file = right performance and longevity
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Tberg , Running rough

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.