Injector leak test
12-06-2023, (Subject: Injector leak test ) 
RE: Injector leak test
Hey I was coming up the road and it sent 2343 and 559. The codes were a few seconds apart. Does this make sense?   
replyreply
This one too.   
replyreply
When is the last time you changed the spin on fuel filter? That 2343 is a plugged filter!!! What brand of filter are you using?

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
maybe an after-garbage branded filter sheered an o-ring at one point, and its now caught up into the fuel system somewhere?. - Just a wild guess.

This happens with the oil system when people use non-fleet-guard oil filters, and one sheers an o-ring. It works its way around inside the block for several months, eventually ending up in an oil cooling nozzle, destroying the entire engine.

Could your fuel pressure problems be a similar issue, but in the fuel system?.

Are we going to have to start telling people not to use after-garbage brand fuel filters too?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(12-06-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  When is the last time you changed the spin on fuel filter? That 2343 is a plugged filter!!! What brand of filter are you using?
I just changed the spin on filter less than 2 weeks ago. I use only fleetguard filters on my truck. I just changed the water separator yesterday. I’m at wits end lol never ever had this happen till that biodiesel fill up.
replyreply
Do you think the regulator could be causing the problem?
replyreply
12-07-2023, (Subject: Injector leak test ) 
Those spin on filters are 4 micron, it only takes a little bit of bad fuel to plug it up. Change it again.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.