Cruise control on the dash international lone Star
12-18-2023, (Subject: Cruise control on the dash international lone Star ) 
Cruise control on the dash international lone Star
So my smart wheel is in pretty poor shape. The leather has holes worn in it. It generally should just be replaced. International has quoted me 870 for a new one.. so here's the question I found that I can buy dashboard switch panels on eBay that have the cruise control and the interrupter on them that could potentially allow me to just replace it with a standard steering wheel. I would assume that that would require international DBL but I would like to confirm before spending all that money on DBL software that it is possible. So I'm hoping that somebody has done it here or has access to the software that they can see if that's a program of option
replyreply
12-19-2023, (Subject: Cruise control on the dash international lone Star ) 
RE: Cruise control on the dash international lone Star
(12-18-2023 )Yauchout Wrote:  So my smart wheel is in pretty poor shape. The leather has holes worn in it. It generally should just be replaced. International has quoted me 870 for a new one.. so here's the question I found that I can buy dashboard switch panels on eBay that have the cruise control and the interrupter on them that could potentially allow me to just replace it with a standard steering wheel. I would assume that that would require international DBL but I would like to confirm before spending all that money on DBL software that it is possible. So I'm hoping that somebody has done it here or has access to the software that they can see if that's a program of option

it will be cheeper to replace the wheel. why not look for a good used on ebay ?
replyreply
12-22-2023, (Subject: Cruise control on the dash international lone Star ) 
RE: Cruise control on the dash international lone Star
https://miamistar.com/collections/interi...al-prostar
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.