paccar mx13 or x15
01-07-2024, (Subject: paccar mx13 or x15 ) 
RE: paccar mx13 or x15
(01-07-2024 )Volvo8873 Wrote:  
(01-07-2024 )SquareOne Wrote:  
(01-06-2024 )Bengy88 Wrote:  And if you run into one of those pretty black Pete’s that’s been on a 3 letter flat bed fleet run….. run like hell. Stay away from those lugged to death, under maintained, completely abused, very pretty 650,000 mile piles of crap.

^^----this lol! My brother was in CDL class with a guy who ended up working for that company for about a year. He said the aesthetics (basically make sure the truck was washed at least once a week) were more important than the maintenance. He was constantly having issues on the sub 300k truck he was driving. His superior would tell him not to worry about the dash lights; Call when the truck stopped pulling...

“Too much chrome”

I mean chrome is fine but make sure your equipment is ready to make you money…… everyone loves those big stretched 389’s and w900’s with every piece of chrome that mid eastern sells on it, but when you have to run the blow by pipe out the back of the truck to get the fumes away from the cab then your priorities are screwed.

User's Signature: You can’t buy love, but you can rent it for 3 minutes!
replyreply
(01-07-2024 )Bengy88 Wrote:  
(01-07-2024 )Volvo8873 Wrote:  
(01-07-2024 )SquareOne Wrote:  
(01-06-2024 )Bengy88 Wrote:  And if you run into one of those pretty black Pete’s that’s been on a 3 letter flat bed fleet run….. run like hell. Stay away from those lugged to death, under maintained, completely abused, very pretty 650,000 mile piles of crap.

^^----this lol! My brother was in CDL class with a guy who ended up working for that company for about a year. He said the aesthetics (basically make sure the truck was washed at least once a week) were more important than the maintenance. He was constantly having issues on the sub 300k truck he was driving. His superior would tell him not to worry about the dash lights; Call when the truck stopped pulling...

“Too much chrome”

I mean chrome is fine but make sure your equipment is ready to make you money…… everyone loves those big stretched 389’s and w900’s with every piece of chrome that mid eastern sells on it, but when you have to run the blow by pipe out the back of the truck to get the fumes away from the cab then your priorities are screwed.

They don't care, they get all the best use out of it and then they sell it.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
(01-07-2024 )Bengy88 Wrote:  .... but when you have to run the blow by pipe out the back of the truck to get the fumes away from the cab then your priorities are screwed.

That is f'n funny lol! Sad but true...
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.