Communication missing from ACM
04-23-2024, (Subject: Communication missing from ACM ) 
Communication missing from ACM
Good afternoon everyone, I appreciate the experience that I find within this form.
I have a code coming up in the dash of a 2012 freightliner Coronado with an ISX CM2250.
The code is EEC 061 SPN 000639 J1939 network issue from what I can find, the communication is missing from the ACM . This truck has been demandated, From a reputable individual. I am curious if the demandate, is causing this or I have another issue. There are no codes, active or inactive in insite program. The check engine light comes on when you start it and goes out. Has anyone seen this that could shed some light on this? Thank you.
replyreply
04-24-2024, (Subject: Communication missing from ACM ) 
RE: Communication missing from ACM
(04-23-2024 )Ironwagons Wrote:  Good afternoon everyone, I appreciate the experience that I find within this form.
I have a code coming up in the dash of a 2012 freightliner Coronado with an ISX CM2250.
The code is EEC 061 SPN 000639 J1939 network issue from what I can find, the communication is missing from the ACM . This truck has been demandated, From a reputable individual. I am curious if the demandate, is causing this or I have another issue. There are no codes, active or inactive in insite program. The check engine light comes on when you start it and goes out. Has anyone seen this that could shed some light on this? Thank you.

You could always simply copy the program from the ecm and e-mail me the program from the ecm and I can review it to see what is going on in there.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.