Isx 2732
02-09-2024, (Subject: Isx 2732 ) 
Rainbow Isx 2732
i have 2 micrometers of space between my bearings and my crank shaft. I purchased rebuild kit from {non-oem} and it seems like the bearings are the wrong size, because all but one connecting rod is original. Please help
replyreply
02-09-2024, (Subject: Isx 2732 ) 
RE: Isx 2732
Send that junk back to whoever you got it from. Then go to cummins and buy genuine cummins bearings, don't gamble your engine to save a buck.

It's also well known that you have to check the part number of each bearing as you take them out because you could have one or more oversized. They can come from the factory that way and you'll never be able to tell just by looking at it other than by the part number itself.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Vests421
02-10-2024, (Subject: Isx 2732 ) 
RE: Isx 2732
Send that garbage back where it came from.

100% OEM only on the internals and head there bud.. that or you will be doing it all over again in a few years.

here is what should be done: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid70606

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Vests421

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.