Isx Cm871 Injector leak test
02-15-2024, (Subject: Isx Cm871 Injector leak test ) 
Isx Cm871 Injector leak test
Hello all. I preformed a injector leak test on my Isx. I got some air bubbles by cranking the motor and baring over the motor on the front actuator representing injectors 1, 2 and 3. The bubbles were between B and C indicating injector 1 is leaking. When I switched over to the back actuator representing injectors 4, 5 and 6 and preformed the test again, I got air bubbles while cranking the motor but none when I bared the motor over at least 6 complete revolutions. The air bubbles were very few on both test. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Can the air bubbles be caused by anything other than a leak?

Is there another way to perform an injector cut out test without having the software or do I need the computer to do it?

Thanks for any and all help.
replyreply
02-16-2024, (Subject: Isx Cm871 Injector leak test ) 
RE: Isx Cm871 Injector leak test
CM570/870/871 ...
If the overhead valves were out of adjustment, you can get some false positives.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-19-2024, (Subject: Isx Cm871 Injector leak test ) 
Thanks for the info, what program do you recommend for doing an injector cut out test?
replyreply
02-19-2024, (Subject: Isx Cm871 Injector leak test ) 
(02-19-2024 )BC77 Wrote:  Thanks for the info, what program do you recommend for doing an injector cut out test?

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...8#pid67948

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.